Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Winery? More like WINery.

I love my job at the winery!  I'm kept pretty busy all the time and I'm not always doing the same things over and over.  I like some variety!  Whether it's making cheese platters, weeding the grapevines or talking to customers using my newly discovered knowledge of wine, I'm loving every bit of it.  It also hasn't gotten super busy yet so that may change...
Honestly though, working at the winery is such a great summer job.  I don't have to spend all day stuck indoors when the sun is shining.  I also work with some really great people.  I swear, everyone is funny there.  It's like if you don't have a good sense of humour, you won't be hired.  I'm pretty sure it's a secret job requirement.
Also, I've found that driving 40 minutes to work each day isn't too big of a deal (especially when I can use my Dad's gas tank on the farm to fill up) because it really gives me the opportunity to work on my future singing career.  HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment